Computers: limit 30 minutes, extended if no one is waiting
Tax forms: Federal and wisconsin tax forms .25 per page
Computer Use Policy
- Individuals may sign up for 30-minute sessions, which can be renewed if no one is waiting. One person per computer.
- There are some sites on the Internet that some people find objectionable. Parents may wish to use the Internet with their children.
- Because these terminals are located in a public place we reserve the right to restrict visual images. If you are found viewing objectionable material you will be asked to exit from that web site. If it happens a second time your Internet session will be terminated.
Gifts & Donations
Monetary memorial donations are appreciated and used with the request of donors.
Community Links & Resources
- Village of Elmwood 715-639-3792 or email: email@example.com
- Elmwood School District 715-639-2721 http://www.elmwood.k12.wi.us
- Pierce County Economic Development Corporation http://www.pcedc.com/
- Tourist Information http://www.piercecountywi.com/ellsworth/ellsworthwi.html
- Wisconsin Jobs Site http://jobs.iflsweb.org
- Job Center of Wisconsin https://jobcenterofwisconsin.com/
- Pierce County http://www.co.pierce.wi.us
- Pierce County Herald http://www.piercecountyherald.com/
Elmwood Public Library
111 N. Main St., P.O. Box 55
Elmwood, WI 54740
Tues 10 - 5
Wed/Thurs 3 - 6
Fri 10 - 5